Home >> Statutes >> Back

Click to open printable format in new window.Printable Format
 | Next

17-1915. Application for permits; fees. All applications for permits required under K.S.A. 17-1914, and amendments thereto, shall be made to the county clerk of the county in which the property to be moved is located. If such property is located within the limits of an incorporated city, such application shall be made to the city clerk of the city. Such application shall state whether it will be necessary to cut and move, raise, or in any way interfere with any wires, cables, or other aerial equipment of any public or municipally owned utility, and if so, the application also shall state the name of such public or municipally owned utility, and the time and location that the applicant's moving operations shall necessitate the cutting, moving, raising or otherwise interfering with such aerial facilities. The county clerk or city clerk, as the case may be, shall issue a permit upon such application and payment of a permit fee. Such fee shall be in an amount as deemed reasonable by the governing body of each city or county. Fees collected hereunder shall be deposited in the city or county treasury as the case may be.

History: L. 1917, ch. 251, § 2; R.S. 1923, 17-1915; L. 1974, ch. 97, § 2; L. 1975, ch. 135, § 2; L. 1993, ch. 18, § 1; July 1.

 | Next

  11/09/2023 Meeting Notice  Agenda
  08/09/2023 Meeting Notice Agenda
  06/05/2023 Meeting Notice Agenda
  04/25/2023 Meeting Notice Agenda
  LCC Policies

  2023 New, Amended and Repealed by KSA
  2023 New, Amended and Repealed by Bill
  Chapter 72 Statute Transfer List
  Kansas School Equity & Enhancement Act
  Gannon v. State
  Information for Special Session 2021
  General Info., Legal Analysis & Research
  2022 Amended & Repealed Statutes
  2021 Amended & Repealed Statutes
  2020 Amended & repealed Statutes
  2019 Amended & Repealed Statutes

Session Laws

Kansas Legislature
Administrative Services
Division of Post Audit
Research Department